We invite you to join us on the Blog if you are interested in contributing beyond the “comment” option. Your contributions can add to the diversity of perspectives and experiences in the realm of GeoDesign education.
- If you wish to submit student material or URLs for us to link, please send your request and information to Professor Thomas (Tom) Paradis, email@example.com. Tom is the Administrator for this Blog. For student project files or other attachments, you can try an email attachment if the file size is not too large. Otherwise, we can link to a site of your own.
- Consider becoming an Author or Contributor. If you might be interested in authoring your own post, and possibly additional posts in the future, you might consider being an author or a contributor to this blog. The WordPress definitions of these roles are as follows:
Author: “An author can edit, publish and delete their posts, as well as upload files/images.”
Contributor: “A contributor can edit their posts but cannot publish them. When a contributor creates a post, it will need to be submitted to an administrator for review. Once a contributor’s post is approved by an administrator and published, however, it may no longer be edited by the contributor. A contributor does not have the ability to upload files/images.”
HOW TO BECOME AN AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTOR:
- Create your own account at www.WordPress.com if you haven’t already. You’ll need a WordPress username to be invited as an author or contributor.
- For your first post, please submit your draft text by email (with/without attachment) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pending review, he will assign you as an author or contributor (your choice) by sending you an invitation through WordPress (we’ll see if this strategy works for now, and if we have any takers beyond NAU).
- To provide links, suggestions, and inquiries about guest submissions, please contact Tom Paradis at email@example.com.
- For inquiries or contributions related especially to GIS and Geo-technologies, please contact Mark Manone at firstname.lastname@example.org.